creating digital alchemy
Creating Digital Alchemy
Gina Mazza is a writer, poet, journalist, copy-writer, author coach, and calls herself a “word provocateur”. This truly describes her work, and her old website, while informative, did not visually convey all Gina has to offer. Not only is she a gifted journalist and writer, she shares her knowledge of the industry with other aspiring writers through her coaching services. She often says this is not unlike spiritual/life coaching.
Gina’s Personal Branding and website re-design sought to incorporate all of Gina’s gifts and services – she is the Creative Alchemist. Overall, the site seeks to entice visitors to contact her – for coaching, appearing on shows, speaking, or writing – in an engaging and visually pleasing way.
- Personal Branding: Primary & Secondary Logos; Personal Branding System, including Color palette, Fonts, Icons, Photos selection, other graphic elements, SM Design & Templates
- Website Design: WordPress using Hello Theme and Elementor design system; Integration of Calendly
- Social Media: Social Media Announcements and Header Designs; Post Templates
- Copywriting: Copy suggestions, collaboration with Gina
- Digital & Print Media Design: Email signature; Letterhead
A few images of Gina’s website, before Personal Branding and website re-design.